does anyone else literally get stressed out by how many shows they need to watch like
- "oh is the second season of that out?"
- "but i need to watch that one too-"
- "but all of my friends are telling me to watch that one"
- For a really long time, that’s all I had. I just had little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend. And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think even then I knew that… I was waiting for my wife.
- When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are gonna be right about that.
- She pays me back every day. Just by being my wife.
- I shouldn’t have been with Roy, and there were a lot of reasons to call off my wedding. But the truth is, I didn’t care about any of those reasons until I met you.
- Not enough for me? You are everything.
- He said that you…told him how much you love me…about how you feel when I walk in a room, and…about how you’ve never for a second that I’m the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with.
Randomly? No way. You put it out there, Jess!
himym meme: five friendships
↳ Marshall & Ted
Arctic Monkeys lyrics that describe my life pretty well.
Easy A (USA, 2010)